Gasta.co.uk has become one of the most popular destination for uk shoppers looking for a really fast shop comparison site with daily deals and offers embedded into the search results.
The survey says
Internet shopping is more popular in the UK than in any other major country, a survey from regulator Ofcom suggests.Consumers in the UK spend an average of £1,083 a year on internet shopping, compared with Australia which spends the second highest at £842, it said.
The UK's fondness for net shopping is, in part, driven by mobile devices.
UK consumers are also downloading more data from their mobiles than any other nation, according to the survey.
The study also indicated that:
- In December 2011 the average UK mobile connection used 424MB (megabytes) of data, higher than Japanese users who averaged 392MBs.
- 16% of all web traffic in the UK was from mobiles, tablets or other connected devices - more than any other European country.
- Four in ten UK adults now access Facebook, Twitter and others social networks via their mobiles.
- For 18 to 24-year-olds the figures is even higher, at 62%.
- http://www.gasta.co.uk for the best UK shopping deals